Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Voting Day - Naam Kheung





Place : S.R.J.K.(C) Naam Kheung
Voting Date : 8 March'2008

Last saturday, i went back to my primary school for voting. My primary school really change a lot,a lot of new building classroom , canteen and canopy for car parking. After checking throught computer, my voting stream is in classroom no. 10 and my mother is in classroom, when passed throught classroom no.8, i saw my B.M. teacher , Ms. Vivian again, i was so happy and smiling with her.

After voting and came out from that classroom, i do a little bit chatting with my teacher, she can't remember who am I & ask me whether I recognise Adam ?? What I think is Adam is her student also & he do came to vote before I came. Hahahah, she said she is old already, can not remember who am I, me too reply her that, ya, times really flies and I already 27 years old, from standard 6C. By the times i want to do a little bit more chatting with her , somebody come to her classroom to vote, thats become the ending of our chatting .Sincerely hoping she is always stay health and happy and I do hope that next polling day will see her again.

Now, polling already become past tense but the conversation between friends and colleagues are still about that.Everybody was so excited and surprised with the result declared. Anyway, what the nations hoping is a stable economy, fair & a more transparent system to follow with, God bless the new govern system can bring prosperous to the country.

No comments: