Nuffnang

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Get well soon, dear popo



Grandma already sick for more than one weeks, normally when i visit her, she always speak loudly to me but this few days, she is no energy and spoke very soft to me. I can feel that she is really sick and need more care from us, her sons and daughters as well as grand childrens.

Last thursday when i came back from H.K , mama told me that popo was fall sick, so we go to visit her, she is no energy to speak because she has no appetite to eat, so mama cooked some fish porridge for her and we co-operate to clean up the house, swep and mop the floor, wash all the dishes and fans, clean up the rooms. After the housekeeping , mama and i feel very happy & satisfied. At least we have done something for beloved & closest family, many people always said they need to do some donation to the orphange house or to the oldfolk home but they never pay some care or attention to their own family itself. Hopefully all uncles and aunty can come to visit popo more frequently as she needs more cares from them.

After that we do a little bit chit chatting with popo, she feel more energetic after ate the porridge and keep saying thank you to mama & me. Whenever uncle and aunty or relative come to visit her, she will feel very happy. I can feel the loneliness of old people, so whenever i free i will visit popo and jiu jiu as well as they are staying in the same block.

May God bless popo recover very soon and stay happy and healthy. We will always love you.

3 comments:

~Will~ said...

Good! U r a good grandchild!
I see you r become more independence already!

Keep it up!

exter said...

today i called her, she said she still feel dizzy n no appetite but she still on going with the chinese medicine..

Hopefully u n king chun take a bit time to visit to popo, she must be very happy to c ur..

I do hope cousin sis cheryl bring "san yima" together to visit her. she is missing all of u..

Cheryl Leong said...

Good to know you really go take care of popo. As for me, too busy with work and really no time. Mum n dad also busy working. The next time you visit popo, help me buy some fruits for her and send my regards to her.