Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Shabu Shabu Train Steamboat







Restaurant : Shabu Shabu Train Steamboat
Address : Berjaya Times Square ,4th floor, Teppanyaki Concept Sdn Bhd

Place : My Kamera Co
Address : Lot 03-60, 3rd FLr,Berjaya Times Square, No.1, Jalan Imbi ,55100 KL
Tel : 03 - 2143 9212

Berjaya Times square 3rd floor have one photoshop which have great promotion 4R digital print photos, only at RM 0.29 per photos if u print for 100 pieces and above, so i went there to wash my CNY photos, it do add RM 3.00 for service charges. if i add RM 3.00 to the total bill divide by pieces of photos, it only equal to RM 0.31 per photos. I do feel the price are very competitive, cheaper than other shop. But the quality i still can not figure out because i havent get the photos yet. They only take two hours to process it, that mean i can collect it after two hours .

After settle of the above things, i went for food search, thinking of my mind want to have a spicy tomyam soup with mee or rice. Then i went for 4th floor, one kampung style restaurant which serve a lot of malay foods, then i sit down and want to make my order, but the staffs are too lazy, only one staffs are serving and others just sit down and do nothing. After observe a few minutes, i think the foods served must be slow, so just walk away without their notice.

Then i walk around to search for promotion set which can feed my hungry stomach. Haaha, i discover the worthy promotion just in front of me, Shabu shabu train steamboat, RM 9.90 per set , free ice cream and fruit with 5 % of tax , total up is RM 10.90.

I just walk inside and order a tomyam soup RM 9.90 set. Then the staffs told me to take dessert and souce as i like ,they served many different souce as well. I didnt order drink , so it just cost me RM 10.90 for my lunch yesterday. They served hot dogs, chicken sliced, golden needle mushroom, star shaped fish ball, mihun and some vegetables. As compared to Puchong Mizi steamboat, i do feel that Shabu shabu train is more worthy to eat and foods served are more than Mizi.

Anyway, worthy lunch set to feed with ice cream and fruit, tomyam soup is okay but not so spicy as i think, these are some kind of promotion which must done to get more customers as Times Square really many restaurant to compete with .

No comments: