Nuffnang

Sunday, November 18, 2007

"myself"




sometimes
i don't really know who i am ?
what kind of person am ?
am i an optimistic or " thinking negative" gal?
many question marks appears onmy mind....

This month really have many good memory happened....
Suprises birthday party by my friends
Go to watch the night view in " Bukit Hulu Langat"(wow its really brilliant)
have an enjoyable night by celebrating Siew har's birthday
...............
but why i still feel so empty, unhappy?/?
isn't because of my exam is near....
and i already fail many times.....
plus this is again the new syallubus....
which give me more stresssssss on it?

i been try hard to relax & free my mind
by listening to radio, sleeping, jogging ....
but why i still feel so sad....

hai.....iiii
I think i really need a fresh and positive mind...
to confront my future....
its just an examination,
no big deal, what...!
just confront with it
what if i fail again???
Fail doen't mean u fail everything.....
Don't you forget the article you write before....
Hahaahah....
Don't you forget the words you always said....
Exter " GANBADEI "

"JIA YOU"..."JIA YOU"....

No comments: