Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday " Ain & Exter"




Yeah yeah , birthday is coming.....
This is my lucky birthday bear bear which i bought in few mths ago....

Suprisingly, yesterday Pei Ling went to my house to give me a gift, which include this birthday bear bear also.....hahahah

We are so " xin lin xiang tong" ,hahahha accidentally the chain of lucky bear bear that i bought was broken last few day. so i can replace it to my my bag, while mine one have placed it on my working desk.....HEehehee

This is the actual date of birth of "Ain", my lovely colleague,Hapi birthday Ain... hihi our boss just give us the money to buy " secret recipe" to celebrate at this afternoon...
Thank u very much, Mr Chin...

5 comments:

~Will~ said...

haha! It is your birthday tommorrow!

Happy Birthday to you.
My dear sister!

Wish you all the best no matter in your carrer but also your future undertaking!

your present card will be arrive either tommorrow or tuesday. Might be a bit late.

生日快乐!

gege

exter said...

thank u very much gege

Angela Lee said...

近来很忙很忙,就连你的生日那天我也没有送上我的祝福,但我还是寄上了一张生日贺卡给你, 不知你收到了吗?迟来的祝福,祝你生日快乐!身体安康。

Cheryl Leong said...

happy belated birthday, mei mei.... meant to wish u on ur exact date but then i forgot liao. Wish u many happy returns and may all ur wishes come true ;)

exter said...

hello all....
thank u very much..
i just rec'd the card on monday,
it was so nice...
really appreciate ur love n care

Take care & may god bless ur all