Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

year end closing



Finally my year end closing finish, i have to stay up late for ten days, yesterday is the last day to close because my japanese boss have to fly to Vietnam on 11/10/07 5.00 am flight, therefore i must finish my report otherwise i can not go home....

oh god, u know everything is ok except a few a/c title that annoying for few hours before i can print my report. Around 11pm ++ only i started to print my report and hand it over to my boss to check, then haven't close the case yet, there is few amendment to make....

After settle up all outstanding matters as above,the time already flies to 12am.. my report finally "ok"...
Then he said : " u r very hard working, next month u choose the restaurant u wanna eat"....

Hahaaha,this is the first time i work at Shinryo at the latest. I punch my card at 12.04 am..

** I take half day leave on 11/10/07 cos really tired....
yeah, work for another two days can take a break (on the hari raya public holiday)

=========Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri============

2 comments:

~Will~ said...

take good rest! & for sure take care of your self! my dear sister!

May God Bless you!

exter said...

thank you...

after the closing,all of us (a/c dept) back sharp almost every day ,hahaha.....

u take care too