Nuffnang

Monday, January 10, 2011

My car

last week
while driving...
i feel something wrong with my break~
why every time i break...
that's a little sound appear~
this annoys me for few days.....
so i call uncle for help....
promise to reach his home today by 7am
but today....too too too jam...
even i go out @ 6.30am...
isn't "crazy Tuesday"....
i always tot that Tuesday is even jam than Monday....
don't know why????

but yesterday that's no more strange sound from my car...
i think maybe is tyres problem
last Sunday just check my tyres
& discover that my left back tyre pressure only leave 45
no wonder when i break...that's weird sound ....

what i think is...
the basic car maintenance & knowledge
should be learn~
the normal standard pressure for fitted wheel & tyres
maybe at least once a week or twice a week...
check the pressure of our tyres...water tank...
normal service for every 5,000km~
hehhehehe......

No comments: