Nuffnang

Thursday, January 20, 2011

CNY Paper cutting








special thanks to my aunt "jiu mu"
teach me CNY paper cutting
so yesterday i make few of it
& give it as a CNY gift for colleagues & my lecturer
seem a little bit satisfaction....
i like the first one most.....
this is for my lecturer...Ms Wong
will post it through Post Malaysia
courier fee is higher now
previously charged 30 cents per post
now have to put 60 cents for normal post

this one a bit bigger
so i put RM1.20 for save.....hopefully reach to the hand of the recipient
i wonder when the receiver received it with smile...
hehhehe....another 2 weeks is Chinese New Year
but yet not a very strong feeling of celebration of CNY
I think next week the feeling will be stronger....
hopefully there will be a better "Rabbit year"

No comments: