Nuffnang

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mcdonald Olimpik Run







Mcdonald Olimpik Run 7km
B 2959
26 September 2010

After been to night run & morning run
I think I prefer night run
night run seem more relax & windy and less sweating
although this time morning run just 7 km
but i feel very tired
I think maybe of the hot sunny day
& the road that we run are narrow
not as broad as the road in Putrajaya
anyway after complete the run
There are ribenna & milo ready for drink for all the participants
thats the happy thing because
I found it
I found the taste
the milo that I like to drink while in primary school times
the cold cold milo is so yummy
cos of the long que
I only drink 2 cups....hehehehhe....
another happy thing>>> 2 participants in our group got medal
one is gal & another one is guy

2 comments:

kaori said...

OMG~~~you did good job!
I wouldn't try marathon in such a hot place lol. Here, it's really nice weather for runner to run in the night. That's autumn here=)

exter said...

hahaahah kaori
actually i prefer night run also...feel more comfortable....
its really take more energy n power to run at morning...cos sweating with the hot sunny day....