Nuffnang

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bagan lalang 2 days 1 night trip

























Again a new experience for me...
thanks pinky whenever there is an activity
she will ask me to join...
this time is camping
camping at Bagan Lalang, Sepang with a group of church members
Pinky is not a christian...but her friend is...
but they are so friendly...
even we are not...we can join
by only RM 30 per person
we can have a 2 days 1 night trip there
sleep in the camp
enjoy the BBQ at night time
the next day breakfast & travelling fare also included....
wow...unforgetable trip...
total of us..I think more than 40 persons
there are kids, youngster, middle age & even grandma age level...
but some are not comfortable with camping
so they choose to sleep at car...
In this trip, I learn how to set up & dismantle the camp, fishing & cooperate with each another
The joy of us....playing kite & bubbles....photo shoting...jogging in the morning
A luck to look around in 5 star hotel resort>> Sepang Gold Coast...
ehehehehhee....the guard think that I'm their guest
allow me to enter cos'Im pretending Im the guest....
jogging from the outdoor till their guard house...
greeting them so politely....
hehheheh...the palm tree hotel in the middle of sea are really brilliant....
n there are so comfortablewith the wind blowing on my face.....
iciban...
i check on the website....the cheapest is RM 500++ & the expensive one is rating RM 1000++
I think is quite suitable for couples & family trip....
It was romantic....

No comments: