Nuffnang

Monday, May 24, 2010

My new hair style










Wow~what i have to say : wow!!!
i myself giving me a big surprise, giving others a big a shock!!!
previously i just want to wash & cut my hair(layer to make it look lesser cos' really hot thick...my hair)
but finally end up curly hair....hehehe,
the hairstylish said if layer my hair will look thicker,
then recommend me to do this....i think a while finally make decision to change a new look of myself...
thats how I look now, never change hairstyle except strighten & perm,
thats the first time a big trial.....change my image....
once i back home, keep shooting on my new hairstyle & image
close up & close up, in front of the mirror...
say chiss~ say chiss~ smile & i laughing on myself...
i myself can't familiar with my new image yet peoples around.....
wakakkak wakkakakaka....who is this...i am who i am...."i am exter"...

No comments: