Nuffnang

Friday, May 7, 2010

LOVE








from the following website~
"the meaning of LOVE"
http://www.sheetudeep.com/lovequotes.html

I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand.
So now I leave you without a sound except my heart shattering as it hits the ground

Love is like an eternal flame,
Once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time.

Love isn't blind, it just only sees what matters.
Love is a moment that lasts forever...
You will know the real meaning of love when you fall in love.
If a tear fell from my eyes, everytime i wished you were with me
I would have a puddle of fallen wishes at my feet.
Through the wind I hear your voice, in the clouds I see your name.
Living life without you just wouldnt be the same

When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you
Now that i love you im afraid to lose you.
Telling someone you love them comes from the heart
The place that made you love them from the start

It takes 3 seconds to say 'I Love You' but a lifetime to prove it.

A meeting between two beings
who complete one another,
who are made for
each other, borders already,
in my opinion, on a miracle.

No comments: