Nuffnang

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Unforgettable memories 7June'09









These are the back dated post in Ayer Tawar, Setiawan
Good memories for gege & sister-in-law's in their wedding dinner(wife side)
A happy gathering for mama with her close sisters & best friend
An unforgettable memories for me cos' of the 5 days continuous of fever & flu, coughing & sore throat, change 3 different doctors & medicines
Seem some symptoms for H1N1 & denggi
but the doctor confirmed that I'm okay & give me some medicine
The medicine is effective & cure my sickness
Thanks to sister-in-law & her sister for bringing me to the clinic in Setiawan
Thanks to mama,mummy,auties,cousins for taking care of me during the hard times
So, to whom is sick, don't think negatively & take medicine & food on time!
To whom is healthy, maintain your healthy lifestyle & take more care and support to your friend who is sick.

No comments: