Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2009 Book Festival in KLCC




From 22/8/09 to 31/8/09
From 10a.m. to 10p.m.
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre

You can just hang out all day long inside the convention center,
remember to bring your snack food or bread along,
inside convention centre, only limited and expensive foods & drinks avalaible
but no choice, if you are tiring shopping books & stationery,
hungry & wanna find something to eat,
there is a small cafe there,
but you have to paid all the books first
before you enter inside the cafe
or else you have to place your books outside the cafe.
There are cheap stationery, pc stuffs, snacks & cds as well.
Really a good shopping day on this very fine day 22/8/09,
before book fest , already shop for 2 shorts & 2 t-shirt,
then shopping for books from 10 a.m to 4 p.m.
Totally expenses for the day = RM 200++

2 comments:

kaori said...

Long time no see~
I think I would love this festival if I could go there...I love to see books even though books are written in foreign languages for me...When I visited Beijing, Seoul, I checked bookstores.

exter said...

ya, u r superbusy with ur job.
hahaha, take time to rest 2.take care ya!

ooh i see, this book fest.organised every year~
i love to read books some more tax deduction for books & subscription is maximum RM 1000.00