Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Great sales in Popular , Jalan Hang Lekir branch





Good times, great sales~~
Popular book store, Jalan Hang Lekir branch will shift to Bangunan Wisma Lee Rubber, Jalan Tun H.S.Lee on the near future. Promotion sales for Hang Lekir branch up to 80% & some of the books & recipe sold for RM 1.00 , 5.00 & 9.90 only. Promotion last until Jan 4, 2009
I bought 6 books with a very good discount, all 70% on the original price, its cost me only RM 64.35 .Anyone who love reading books remember to grab this good oppurtunity! (only Hang Lekir branch, so called " petaling street popular book store " )

2 comments:

kaori said...

That's really good deal!
We can't get discount for books usually---it's really nice=)

kaori said...

and....it's not related to your posting though...
Can I have your real name and living-address? (of course, I never do something wrong with your address)

I appreciate it if you tell me about them by mail.
hikisan519@yahoo.co.jp
Thanks=)