Nuffnang

Friday, July 11, 2008

Way back to love - Hugh Grant & Haley Bennett

I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my head
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I jusy can't seem to move on

I've been hiding all my hopes & dream away
Just in case I ever need em again someday
I've been setting aside time
to clear a little space in the corners of my mind

# All i wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love #
oh oh oh

I've been watching but the star refuse to shine
I've been searching but i just don't see the sign
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me throught the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open your suggestion
#----#

And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there
for me in the end

There are moments when I don't know is it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation
#----#

And if I open my heart again
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I'll be there for you in the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love this song & get to know this through Victor Wong & Fish Leong. The original version sung by Hugh Grant & Haley Bennett, from the 2007 film "Music and Lyrics" . The film stars by Drew Barrymore(famous from the movie - Charlie's Angel) and Hugh Grant, a romantic comedy movie. Wanna listen to this beautiful melody, log in to you tube -broadcast yourself " way back to love".

No comments: