Nuffnang

Monday, July 21, 2008

Certificate of achievement


Wah, already pass , yeah yeah.....next year no need to repeat again, otherwise every year in May have to go on company exam, Thank God ! I passed, received this certificate of achievement from my vice president, Mr Tay in last Thursday. I thought after exam passed, in this October will get increament as well as promoted to level 4. But my colleague said have to wait till next year April'09 only get promoted..... ~ haiah ~ never mind la, so my dearest colleagues, have to
"belanja" your next year lol, hehheh . So I just spend your to eat newly launch cornetto sundae ice cream 1st, no budget for the moment. Heheheh~~~`

2 comments:

Will said...

Congratulation!

Thats y always i think u can do it & achieve something in your carrer~!

exter said...

hehehe..thanks!