Nuffnang

Monday, November 15, 2010

Deepavali @ 5 Nov'10







Celebration of Deepavali with my indian friends
I think more than 10 years didn't celebrate with indian friends
in my memories, we eat curry lamb with white bread.....
oooo....unbelievable delicious....n the green curry vegetables.....
still miss the taste of it.....
this time seem find back the great joy of it....
my friends got open house....
they prepare a lot of foods for us...
curry chicken, curry lamb, sweet & sour fish fillets, fried chicken, vegetables, muruku, biscuits......
not forgetable the main dish>> liquor....
waakkakakak...every tables sure served with liquor...
this time just can't run away....must entertain some....
so i take 2 cups (Johnie Walker + Coke)
It was a rainy night...so the picture seem not so clear...
but there was twin indian gals was so cute.....
hapi deepavali my friends.... there was an enjoyable dinner....
yummy yummy curry lamb.....i take twice...hahhahaha

No comments: