Nuffnang

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My "big" day











My Graduation day
Oxford Brookes University
BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting
Date : 8 August 2010
Venue : Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Ballroom A, first floor
Time : 12.00 pm to 6.30 pm

Anticipating the graduation day from long long time ago, it's not easy along the study life from year 2000 till 2009....wow, it's been a long long way,right...
Study & work is not an easy task as the time for study is only night time & weekend time...I have to utilise the leisure time for fun in weekend to study,it's been a while its was so pressure & stress.....& I wonder why??? why should I been so hardworking to study & I get sick & I get mad...is not worthy to become crazy because of study....My family give me a lot of support along the way i go especially my mama & my brother... I love you~

Finally, I graduate! Thanks to everyone of you who giving me support & encourage me along the way. Although its not a great one but it's "Exter" achievement, one of my important part in my life~I do appreciate & cherish the every special moments in my life~

While VVIP giving speech, they called us to congratulate the left & right of the graduate and give a big clap to all of our guests & parents as a doken of appreciation!After that, row by row, follow by our name are calling up to the stage to have a formal photograph with our chancellor.Then a post ceremony will be a group photo with all the graduates around the world..I didn't count, maybe there are more than 200 graduates...I get to know few graduates from Sarawak, Singapore, Hong Kong & Sri Lanka..I heard there are some from China & India as well...I'm lucky because the ceremony held in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur & I don't need to travel to other place...Anyway, for other graduates, welcome to Malaysia & It can be treat as a graduate trip for you & your family! cheers~

No comments: