Nuffnang

Monday, July 19, 2010

When i was just a little girl~





Thanks the hard work from wei sang gege,
converting all those old long long time ago photo to digital & send it to me,
Wei sang gege is my uncle's best friend,
where they always go travelling, camping, hiking.....
I get to know him while i just a little gal,
uncle & him also like to shooting...
but most of the pictures he like to shoot are natural...view..sceneries...
he act as our Wong family professional camera man too...
cos whenever Wong family have any big events such as birthday party, wedding dinner....
Wei sang gege is invited for the shooting...
appreciate the good work from you ya....
thanks for the hard work from you too...
These are some pictures which taken long long time ago...
when cheryl biao jei & i was just alittle gal...
when gege & nicholas biao ge just a little boy....
such a good memory when we in tender years...wakakkak...
i wonder how old are we ?
i wonder why they are playing with my hairs ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever Will Be, Will Be

Performed by Doris Day

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

*Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

When I grew up and fell in love

I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said

(Repeat *)

Now I have children of my own
They asked their mother what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly

(Repeat *)
from the website >>>
http://www.lyricsdownload.com/doris-day-whatever-will-be-will-be-lyrics.html

No comments: