Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Japan meeting 23 Jun to 27 Jun'10





















I went for Japan last week for business meeting with my local boss.
Japan really a very strict country where visa application have to get HQ Japan & local company letter and place to stay as well.
With the letter, you can easily apply without hassle,
otherwise may get a lot of trouble on the process of visa application.

When we go through the immigration checking, i just show him the HQ letter then directly no more question asking...hahhaha~ emh...the japanese air crew are sweet & pretty...

I would like to said this is my pleasure to attend the meeting & i get to know a lot of colleagues around the world(wow)...Shinryo staffs from Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippine, Vietnam, Middle East, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Thailand.
Those are the group picture that we took in the dinner, welcome party, office & tourist place.
It is our honour to take picture with Shida san,our president of Shinryo Corporation together with all subsidiary of the company.

Thank you very much to Shinryo Corporation for giving me the opportunity to experience & explore myself in this new year.

No comments: