Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Part 1 : Genting Highland




















These are the back dated post, just found it on my pc & a good memories for me...
thanks to kian fang, lian & har who accompany me & cheer me up...appreciate it my dear frens...cheers!!!

I still rememeber it cos' it fall on 31 Oct'09 & 1 Nov'09, Hallowen night & Baskin robbins ice cream can discout up to 31% on every 31st of the month.

There is one funny story for sharing here...
you can see the group picture that we had above(4 of us..)
we get help from a cutie aunty to snap the picture for us,
there's funny part happened...
she said which school are you all coming from ?
Isn't school holiday ?
My son coming here for gathering with his school mates also
.....kekekekekek........(we laughing at loud)
auntie & uncle, do you know how old are we liao.....
my God!!! thats prove one thing, we are still young, hehehhehehehe....
silent...

No comments: