Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Closing year end account -Sept'09

today is the last closing a/c,
just now before lunch time already pass the monthly report for him to check
hopefully everything be okay & no amendment needed
seem everyday just busy rushing for the report only
feel so tired & boring
every night having fast foods &
the essential for us to wake up, concentrate on work
that is coffee bean
my favourite is " hot halzenut latte "
while my colleague like "halzenut & the ultimate mocha coffee ice blended"
really need a big rest & relax after this closing
I think i should sleep early tonight after my boss going back
this weekend planning is saturday morning go for "k" & shopping
sunday go to hiking at morning & sleeping from noon till night

2 comments:

kaori said...

Did you enjoy this weekend as you planned??
So did I here=) I spent one day with my coworkers. We chat a lot...
New week is coming soon. Take care and let's go for it!!

exter said...

yeah kaori, i do enjoy it but i got a cool!so after back at home, sleep for a whole night long!thanks for caring.
you take care 2~