Nuffnang

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I passed my research project


Result release on 29/7/09
Once arrive in office,
directly log in to gmail to check my result
hurray~ yeah! I passed my research & analysis project
the whole day become very happy,all seem to be beautiful & lovely~" ."~
wahahha
coincidentally, uncle & aunty call me for dinner,
hehehe~ seem to be celebrate with me
once reach their home,
there's a spinach cake make by aunty
wow, thank you so much to all of you
the one who always support me,assist me,giving me encouragements.....
I appreciate it
Arigato~

** don't know why can not upload the picture(cake) through bluetooth to my computer.
later on will try it again~''~

2 comments:

kaori said...

Congrats!! You have been working on that hard so you must be happy much=) Did you have nice weekend?

At the same time, here in Japan, I got kinda big project for me. I need to use my brain, it's gonna be hard month haha~

exter said...

hahaah, thanks for your support 2, glad to heard that!yeah, i have a great weekend with frens,will upload more photos for the charity village & hiking.

ya, u gonna work hard!GANBADEI~~
I heard that japanese summer holiday fall on next 2 weeks , right? Enjoy it!after holiday work extra hard again ";"