Nuffnang

Friday, March 13, 2009

presentation 14032009

I feel a little panic today,
later about 11.30 have to present to my mentor
only 15 minutes given to present 24 power point slides
yesterday i had presented to my boss but since it is the first time,
my presentation running out of time,
then i realised some point have to amend,
ya, everything have to be brief and summarise to the main point.
I do several training at home too.
hopefully presentation go smooth.
Here, i'm ready! Ganbadei exter!

3 comments:

exter said...

yeah!!!
unbelievable my mentor compliment "very good" on my presentation.
really appreciate his support,tutor and compliment, this building up my confidence to complete the final part of this project.
Next wednesday is submission date, a little amendment to the text referencing and grammar checking.
Hopefully the research project which send to UK is okay!
Gambadei Exter~~~

kaori said...

Wow, Exter, You've done really good job!!
Because you prepared for it so hard, taking much time, your mentor praised you!!

A little bit more Gambatte until Wed!!

exter said...

thanks kaori!!
appreciate your support ~~~
take good care, May God bless you~~