Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CNY day 14 : Korean BBQ - Go Rye


Chong & his 1.5 years old son(like father like son, cutie)


BBQ chicken match with vegetable

BBQ beef, lamb & chicken slide (but i eat bbq chicken only)


side dishes ~ soso

Kimchi soup~nice

Exter & yuen ling


My college pals gathering, once in year, treasure the moment together.
Left : Yan li, Chow, Siew kin, Phoebe, kuan & Chong
Right : Chia Hui, Yuen ling & Vivian(Chong's wife & bebe)

ten persons share this bill, each person RM 43.00
Chow organise this dinner & decide the location at Sri Hartamas, but both of us(yuen ling, kuan & me) not familiar with the location, we miss our way to hartamas, turning and turning again to find the way out to the right place, finally we make it by follow the signboard. Thank god!

4 comments:

kaori said...

That's nice to have chance to meet your friends once a year. I can tell the good atmosphere from these pictures.

I'm traveling South Korea in the beginning of March. Maybe, I will have such food.

exter said...

wow, thats sound nice. I also like travelling, if got chance go to Malaysia, i will bring u to some nice place to hang out, hahah~~

shot more pic & early wishes to u" enjoy ur good holiday"

anyway u go with ur friends or family memeber?

kaori said...

Thank you!!I'm also really interested in your country. I have to work, work and save money to go there.

I'm going alone but I hope I can meet my friends there.

exter said...

ya, the one who send u new year card, hahah.....

Your parent let you travel alone, u seem very indepedent as u study abroad before, for me, i think i will need accompany.

anyway, be careful whenever u go. take care