Nuffnang

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy chinese new year






Chinese new year is coming! Final countdown 4 days to our reunion lunch with family!Anticipating the day which all family members reunion together and cherish the moments we been together. The happiest is enjoying mama's delicious foods and dessert.
Since i'm collecting nice ang pow packets, second anticipating things is collect ang pow as well as the beautiful ang pow packets. So far already collected some nice ang pow packet from " Times square, HSBC and Minoshe". For shopper who purchase RM 118 and above in times square entitle a small gift box and ang pow packet.
Third, there are lot of cookies, mandarin oranges, soft drinks and delicious foods awaiting. Thus, everyone must take care of their health to enjoy those yummy foods.
Wishing all of you a very prosperous happy new year and good health for everyone.
Gong Xi Fa Cai! Gong Xi, Gong Xi!

3 comments:

kaori said...

ang pow packet?? I may recognize it if I see it in Chinese character.
It's pretty much atmosphere to cerebrate new year. I like the card in the first pic.
Have a happy new year!!

exter said...

thanks, i'm back after a long holiday, actually today still on holiday mood, ha! shot lot of beautiful pic. during chinese new year, later will update my blog ~

kaori said...

That's good! It's difficult to change your mind from holiday mood...

Thank you for your nice card! Sorry my reply is late. I didn't log in my blog last week because I was suffering from the thesis ( I finished it yesterday!!) I upload pic of your nice greeting just now.
Thanks again!!