Nuffnang

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Need to rest & relax


Finally my year end account closing already & my boss also went back to Japan on yesterday night. After tiring for few weeks time, now is the time to take a break for holiday! So i will according to my previous planning, a short holiday 4 days 3 night to Singapore on 24.10.08 to 27.10.08 (Friday to Monday).On the same time, mama & i can visit my dear brother who working in Singapore.

Since it's not convenient to stay in gege's rental house, so we choose to booking hotel 81 in geylang which near to gege's house. I had survey in the website, Geylang is the area where backpackers & budget group like to stay. Hotel 81 offers one night stay for around Sin dollar 73-80. As they concern, the price is lower than other "how many star hotel", but for my budget concern, if sin dollar 73 convert to RM already RM178.85, not really budget if stay for 3 nights including public holiday eve(saturday & sunday), surcharged on public holiday eve will around RM 200 per night. So, accomodation around RM 600 for 3 night stay & RM200 for return bus ticket for 2 person(mama & i).
Anyway it's been a long long time didn't go to Singapore, i think around 6 years. When i'm 21st years old, my generous good gege spend me to singapore, on that time we stay in friend's house(save a lot), then after that we go jurong, orchard road, haw par villa & sentosa as well . I still remember i bought a bossini t-shirt with discount price and until now i still can wear it cos of its good quality.
This time i planning to go to orchard road, haw par villa & sentosa also, to see any changes of this favourite travel highlight. Hopefully can go to Clarke Quay and china town(牛车水) cos' cari.com recommend that the scenery at Clarke Quay is nice & the souvenirs at china town is cheap & i want to buy some for my friends. For mama, she want to visit a friend who live there, maybe we will need to squeeze some time for that.
Thanks gege & angela who help us to arrange the booking & arrange the highlights for us! arigato gozaimazu onisan , see you next two week!

8 comments:

kaori said...

Otsgukaresama!!(おつかれさま!!)←do you know(^^)?? it's like...good job!!

Good job so far~~Wow, seems like you had some hectic days and you are totally tired!!Take good rest as much as you want!!

The trip for Singapole sounds so nice!! I'm also getting excited!!(seriously!!)
You should defenietly give me much info about Singapole and tell me how much you enjoy there!!Have a good trip!!

Speaking of Singapole, that reminds me of one of my friends. She, Japanese, had lived there when we're elementary students. We often wrote letters and it's so exciting to get a letter from overseas.

Mmm~~~I wanna have some trip!!

Have a good weekend~~

exter said...

thank you so much~

the trip's schedule well arranged by my brother, 3 days in singapore & 1 day in Johor(one of Malaysia's state which is the nearest to Singapore)

anticipate trip & will share my whole trip to ur after I coming back.

have a good day 2~ganbadei

Angela Lee said...

哈!我会在这里等你们。星期六见咯。

kaori said...

oh! I know Johor because my roommate during I was in the States comes from Johor~~

Have a good one☆

exter said...

King chun,

not saturday but friday 24/10/08, we take 10.00 am bus to singapore, around 6 hours to there, reach there around 4 pm

exter said...

kaori,

i see, that's y u know about Johor, hahaha~~~

wow, u have a lot of friends around the world!

~Will~ said...

no time to go all place that u mentioned. u got to forgo 2 or 3 places.

Probably can go to clarke Quay, 牛车水,sentosa, orchard,east coast (which u never go b4),johor, etc...

see u on friday 4pm. call me when u r almost to reach.

i'll come to fetch u.

exter said...

Dear gege,

hahaha, ya loh, with 3 days wanna go so much of places, seem a little bit greedy, okay, we just follow gege's schedule, thank you~

will call u when we reach there, i called them before, they said our bus will reach golden mile in beach road singapore