Nuffnang

Monday, May 12, 2008

My scary & foolish experience





trial daily contact lens


Cos of my careless mistake, i accidentally broke my spec into small small pieces, then i told myself to try contact lens cos'i never try it before. Thanks to lam yoke ching for bringing to her frequent optical house for the free lens & appreciate Steven Kong's patience to help me wear the contact lens.
Everything seem okay , my vision is okay with Steven help for wearing the lens & no dizzy symptoms. But after 30 minutes, Steven need me to take out & wearing the lens by myself, thats problems rise up, my eyes is really sensitive , keep on click & open, after few minutes only can taken out, but the lens taken out also damage already. Steven replace me the new lens without charge & told me to wear for it by today & dispose it .
When i need to taken out the lens from my eyes at night , nightmare coming, i'm not really familiar how to take it out from eyes, eventhough Steven taught me few times during afternoon, my right eye's len seem easy to taken out, but whens' it turn to left eyes, it consume me around one hour, i'm not realize that my left eye's len already fall down to the floor when i rub my eye , still keep on rub my eye to take out my len. ooh, by the times, i really scare & keep on calling ching for help, luckily ching call me to check whether it falling down to the floor,it really does & finally the ending the foolish & scary of that day. Its' looks beautiful but it consumes me times & takes me a lesson, i'm not dare to wear contact lens for the moment. But if i need to buy lens, i would go to Vision Optical House in Kajang, Steven Kong is really a recommended patience professional.
Vision Optical House
45 Jalan Sulaiman ,43300 Kajang
Opposite Shopping mall Metro Kajang
Tel : 8736 4894
Monday - Saturday 9.30 am - 9.00 pm

No comments: