Nuffnang

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thief



Fortunate or unfortunate ?
I don not know ?

Yesterday thief break into my neighbour's house (just next to me)
By the time, my family member are stay at home,
(they think is afternoon time because during afternoon
is the most quietest time in my living area)
But they did't notice any unusual sounds or noices beside our house,
that's the problem,
how come they break in people's house without any noices...?
at least, the noices from breaking the pad lock or main door..?
What are we guessing is...?
Is him a lock smith ?
Is him a close friend of my neighbour ?
Suddenly a lot of guessing point up between us...

Malaysia nowadays, are getting more and more criminal cases,
Break in cases are seem normal for the cops,
They seem no bother or concern about these,
Just inform you that these are normal cases,
did not even take it seriously or
send more cops to the patrol the area.

At least, if you take in action,
patrol around the area frequently
This kind of gangster may not dare to do so.

We are really hope the government can do something,
not just stating they are doing a lot of things,
advertising what they successful achieved ?
need our help to support them

Thats why a lot of capable malaysia citizens
shift to other country for a better living

4 comments:

Tze Yik said...

One of the reason i leaving malaysia because of the bad security problem. I totally lost the faith to our government can do any changes on current situation..

exter said...

welcome to my blog~

ya, they always said that they can do nothing of this cases

last year, my friend loss his car, they also said the same thing to my freind, fed up on them on this kind of attitude...

~Will~ said...

you must be careful of your self! Ask mother & brother to becareful as well! take care

exter said...

ya loh, must careful
the only things we can do
others , have to depends to luck
may god bless us...