Nuffnang

Monday, September 10, 2007

----my boss, Mr Chin----



It's quite hard to catch Mr.Chin photo
cos he don't like to disclose himself so much
hahaha~~ this is my boss
He is a good & caring boss
frequently treat us for dinner/dessert/......
just like our close friend in office
I remember last few week,in a rainy day,
my car park in lrt station can not start,
so i call Mr.Chin for help,
even he stuck in jam & not so sure bout my location,
he also come ...luckilly he come..
actually is my car alarm problem,finally my car get start n we back together
" just wanna to say thank you n appreciated ur help "
___May god bless u n stay healthy always_____

1 comment:

~Will~ said...

Appreciation is a very kind characteristic as well!

Keep It Up! My Dear Sister, you are a good girl, good staff, good sister, good daughter, good person!